GETTING TO KNOW ABITA SPRINGS (A QUICK GUIDE AROUND TOWN)
October 21st, 2019
If you’re new to the area or just on the lookout for something new to do check out these options in Abita Springs!
THINGS TO SEE IN ABITA SPRINGS
- UCM Museum/Abita Mystery House 22275 Hwy 36 Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-892-2624. $3 pass.
- Abita Springs Art & Farmer’s Market 22056 Hwy 59 Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-893-2979 Where you can fins local honey, jellies, baked goods, plants and personal care products.
- Abita Springs Trailhead Museum 22044 Main Street Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-871-5327 Small museum celebrating the art, history and culture of Abita Springs.
Food & Treats:
- Honey’s Snowball 71360 Hwy 59 Abita Springs, LA 70420 504-458-7113 Great selection of flavors and local charm.
- Abita Café 22132 Level St Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-400-5025
- Chompers BBQ Den 69399 Hwy 59 Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-892-0205 Home of the low and slow bbq.
- Abita Brew Pub 72011 Holly St Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-892-5837
- Mama D’s Pizza and More 22054 Hwy 59 Abita Springs, LA 70420 with your choice of pizza, pasta, salad and more.
- Full Moon Gardens 71344 Hwy 59 Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-809-5010 Wide selection of unique plants with a Brazilian café..
Tellus Self Storage Abita Springs offers the use of our Free Move-In Truck as well as Climate Controlled and Non-Climate Storage Units.
We also offer prepaid discounts like the following:
Pay 6 months
If you pay 6 months rent you’ll earn yourself 5% off your storage units.
One Month Free
When you pay 12 months up front you’ll earn yourself a whole month free!